WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of the parachute strap. It makes every diver wear better, in my collection atleast. So I'd like to see some examples from others. Also, if you haven't tried one yet, get one and post it in here.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
I have a few incoming but I don't have any experience with them yet. Any decent sources for then without having to drop $30+ on one?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts

I like them a lot. But I’m glad Erika has more competition now because her prices were up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a fan of the parachute strap. It makes every diver wear better, in my collection atleast. So I'd like to see some examples from others. Also, if you haven't tried one yet, get one and post it in here.

That Squale with the blue elastic strap looks amazing. I have that same blue Squale, it's a beautiful piece. Where did you get the strap?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That Squale with the blue elastic strap looks amazing. I have that same blue Squale, it's a beautiful piece. Where did you get the strap?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
AliExpress, the seller is Shop5430044. I think it's $7 right now. Though it is more of a purple IRL. I still love it on the Squale...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a few incoming but I don't have any experience with them yet. Any decent sources for then without having to drop $30+ on one?
Amazon, AliExpress and Etsy have all been great sources for me...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
You guys talked me into them. I had a few of the MN straps form CNS in my cart and didn’t buy them. After looking through this thread, I went back and clicked the buy button. They are under $7 each if you buy 5 total straps, worth a try especially after seeing your examples. So thanks, I guess?

https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/marine-nationale-straps

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
William, Those are some great watches. I have been sorely tempted by the Resco Hooper...I just gotta get over the my price bias.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts