WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And of course, one of the screws securing the movement has fallen out and was found rattling around in the case. I'm a total noob, but I managed to get the back off and am still struggling to get the screw back in. I had a fellow watch enthusiast check it out, and the dial and movement are solid, crown in or out, so I'm not too worried. But, I must say, apart from a few very minor flaws, this dial is gorgeous. Especially for the $$.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
And of course, one of the screws securing the movement has fallen out and was found rattling around in the case.
I'm not going to say anything :roll:

Love my Chinese watches, but so far almost all of them had movement screws (or worse) loose...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

What's the deal with this Parnis brand? i llooked at the power reserve and it's v nice but the price was under £70, Do they get copied?

Cheers

·
Registered
534 Posts
But, I must say, apart from a few very minor flaws, this dial is gorgeous. Especially for the $$.
Congratulations!:-! remember to post some pictures!

Hi

What's the deal with this Parnis brand? i llooked at the power reserve and it's v nice but the price was under £70

Cheers
Just go get one, you wont regret it.. I am loving mine now as do other owners of Parnis|>

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You totally won't regret it. Flaws and all, I'm in love with this thing already. I've got a nicer gold-brown Croco grain strap coming in for it now.

The Parnis are just inexpensive homage type watches. You're not paying for any name-brand recognition here. The movement is a pretty decent Seagull. My rotor (and others, from what I read) is a little loud, but meh. Who cares?

I'm already plotting another one... need a black dial this time.....

PS

Sorry about the pics. I'm no photog. :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that I contacted Jackson about the screw, who got back to me in less than 24 hours to ask if I needed anything, parts etc. Highly recommend the seller. Best prices around on these Parnis's as far as I can tell, too....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that I contacted Jackson about the screw, who got back to me in less than 24 hours to ask if I needed anything, parts etc. Highly recommend the seller. Best prices around on these Parnis's as far as I can tell, too....
Hi;

Am looking at getting this watch. Where can I find Jackson? Could you pls post the web address? Also, how much you paid for this watch.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts