WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*$75 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal Only.*

I’ve owned this watch for a couple months and have worn it only sparingly. I'm selling it because I'd like to pick up a Seiko that's been on my to-buy list for a little while now.
It’s a Rolex Datejust homage and I feel it does a pretty decent job of accomplishing that look on a budget. I removed the date magnifier off of the crystal to "de-Rolex" it a bit, and I thought it looked much better that way since it has a nice framed date window.
It's actually pretty well built for the price. I've owned many Seiko 5's in the past and feel like this is definitely a level or two above those. It has a sapphire crystal, solid link bracelet, solid end links, signed crown, and a very nice sunburst silver dial.

The watch is in good condition with no significant blemishes being visible on either the case or bracelet as I baby all my watches.

The 36mm case diamter is very suitable for most wrist sizes. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and found it wears perfectly for me due to the modest case dimensions.

The watch unfortunately does not come with a box or any packaging as it was sent to me that way. However, I will make certain that when it's shipped out it is securely wrapped to avoid any potential bang ups during transit.

Watch Specs + Dimensions:
Movement: Miyota (hacks and hand winds)
Crystal: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 50M
Caseback: Exhibition Caseback
Case Diameter: 36mm
Case Thickness: 11mm
Lug Width: 20mm (tapers down to 16mm at the clasp)
Lug to Lug Distance: 43mm

I’m based out of LA and usually ship out same day, as I live next to both a UPS and USPS.

Please let me know if any questions at all and I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts