WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this movement came in with a broken upper pallet fork pivot. I checked the auction site. One movement for $70. A little steep to rob a pallet fork.

Any ideas where I might locate another? I suspect any DuraBalance fork would work from this family. Grades 730 - 780.

Thanks,

RMD

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Bob Duckworth...Hello.

I suggest Dave's Watch Parts. I have done business with him on several occasions and always enjoyed the experience. He has an extensive selection of all kinds of neat stuff, priced right.

Michael.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob Duckworth...Hello.

I suggest Dave's Watch Parts. I have done business with him on several occasions and always enjoyed the experience. He has an extensive selection of all kinds of neat stuff, priced right.

Michael.

MM:

Thanks. It been so long since I tried to buy a <SINGLE> part, I had forgotten about Dave.

Thanks again.

RMD

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
McCaw might have the pallet arbors...these are easy enough to replace with a jeweling tool.
Regards, BG

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
McCaw might have the pallet arbors...these are easy enough to replace with a jeweling tool.
Regards, BG
Thanks. Don't have a jeweling tool unfortunately and it would likely be folly for me to attempt anyway at my skill level.

Thanks,

RMD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts