WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with an Aquis Titan Chronograph happen to have the part number for the bracelet they could share with me?
I have one on a rubber strap but I've come to acknowledge that I am firmly a bracelet on Oris divewatches type of guy.

I *think* I'm looking for 07 8 26 75PEB, but that is only a result of googling the model and comparing numbers to my rubber strapped watch.
If anyone could confirm, I'd be very grateful. (and my Titan would see a lot more wrist time. :-!)

I knew I should have held out for a bracelet bearing watch when I bought it, but the price was too good to pass up... even if the bracelet adds 500$ to the price, I'm still well under AD average. :)b-)

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
What's the full reference number for the watch? The final digits and letters after the hyphen is the reference number for the bracelet. 07 8 26 75PEB is definitely a possibility.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the full reference number for the watch? The final digits and letters after the hyphen is the reference number for the bracelet. 07 8 26 75PEB is definitely a possibility.
Thank you, that alone basically confirms what I thought. I'm a relative Oris noob. :-d Only 3 Oris in my collection, all divers.

The watch I have with the factory rubber is: 01 674 7655 7253-07 4 26 34TEB

The version with the bracelet vs rubber is: 01 674 7655 7253-07 8 26 75PEB

So, I need 07 8 26 75PEB. And I located one through the service center Thewatchmaker.com... they had one listed as a factory take off. Ordered.

I *knew* I was a bracelet guy, but I love Oris divers and I ran across my watch used for quite a good deal... it was one where you kick yourself if you passed on it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Nice to be able to find a takeoff. That will save you a few dollars.
I can only assume so... I had sent quote requests via email to a few AD's and was getting set to send the same request to thewatchmaker.com when I looked in his inventory / accessories area and found the bracelet I needed. Happy day for me. Looking at ebay pricing of factory new bracelets, I think I saved about 200USD.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a brand new unworn bracelet for an aquis I'd be happy to sell it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the offer jjvd21, but I've already received and mounted my bracelet thanks to Thewatchmaker.com. sn1f2s.jpg

An Oris Titanium Diver on my wrist with a nice bracelet... all is right in the world.
Except, I needed to rotate that photo before I uploaded it to tinypic.:think::-d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts