WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to swap the bracelet on my Speedy Pro for a leather strap for the first time, and am about to order spring bar tools, OEM deployant and the Bellini straps from Cousins UK (I reckon the brown alligator will look rather good against the red subdial on my Speed Moon to Mars).

Can anyone please advise regarding the correct official part number for the longer spring bars? I'm after the equivalent of Ofrei's OME-SPRING-BAR-03. The only google hit I found suggested it'd be 068ST2208 (Cousins ref X8543TT), but another site appears to be listing this alongside the bracelet parts.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I can confirm that the correct bars are not 068ST2208 - these are shoulderless spring bars so they're not going within six feet of the lugs on my Speedy. I'm currently using the spring bars from the bracelet but these are a little too short for long term use.. can anyone confirm?

Unfortunately, ordering from US-based Ofrei doesn't make any financial sense for me. Has anyone in the UK (or Europe) ordered spring bars from Cousins or another EU supplier to go alongside a strap?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts