WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,537 Posts
I´d be interested in the black 6600 band as i have a 6600 coming in with a red one.

Also looking for a light button for a DWX 112

I offer parts for a DW 9000 (the one issued to the french military)
available parts are: Case without original buttons (blue ones from a G-lide model available), Bezel, small crack above the llight button, one of the black pins is missing, two holes are a bit loose thread wise. includes the insert behind the cristal and if you like the SS backplate, made in Japan and the seal
Module (timekeeping works, without battery, no polarizing film on at the moment, did experiment with it, EL does not work)

· Registered
1,537 Posts
I offer:

DW 5900 - GONE -
basically it´s a nearly complete classic. The resin is rotten and will crumble when you look to close. the starp is ok, but somewhat herdened.
The case is totally fine, scres and screw holes are ok, crystal not scratched, seal, rubber cushions are tall there.
The alarm spring is missing, the clip holding the battery in has lost the part clicking into the module, but the module runs.
Great for parts or restoring yours. Only shipping costs.

Dw 6900 - GONE -
Strap from a red JDM edition. part with the buckle is ok, the other part will hold the watch to your wrist but is quite used up. - reserved

Case of a yellow JDM edition - GONE -
incl. the buttons and faceplate, Foxfire print. Glue residue under the parts where the bezel sits, as the PO tried to glue the broken bezel parts to the case. - reserved

BG 170 V - Gone to Handdieee

all yours for the shipping costs, pics to follow.

I am looking for: the lower part with the Alarm indexes off of a G 7710. I bought it 2nd hand and the little plastic part between crystal and display at the 6 o clock position is missing. :-(

· Registered
1,537 Posts
some more parts that just take away room in the watch part drawer.

- No G, but anyways... A Casio W 85, Module 1072. Works fine, but one lug is broken. Strap is included.
- Strap from a silver metallic Codename DW 8800. No strap keeper, a little fizzy at the edge, but works
- a blue strap off of a DW 069, also used on the 9000 series. No keeper, wear and tear
- a BROWN bezel off of a DW 056/5600. small crackslittle resin parts missing at the right side screw holes. But if you are despereately looking for a bezel in brown.. for teh costs of a stamp it´s yours.

all free if you cover the (true) shipping expenses.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Ok, i am not sure if this is ok by the rules, so pleas, mods just take it off should it be against any.

I offer a Fake screwback. It copies the early G-Shock design without the raised bezel parts (DW 500 style) and even has a fake push in screwback.

I got it with another (real) G-Shock and a Casio digi-watch.

Maybe it is a nice addition to the collection of real G-shocks for a vivid collector of the early style G-s. I repeat: It is not a real G-Shcok, nor a Casio. It just is trying to look like one.

And i offer a nearly complete G-Lide DWX 112, Module 1978

It´s black, the strap shows light cracks and the Light button is missing. Works fine. I´d like to get the shipping costs and the costs for the battery i changed right before i broke off and lost the light button.

Sorry, no pics right now.

I am more4 the wearer and modder so i am not to much into displaying a collection and have no interest in keeping this watch. Shipping will be around 3,50 Euro worldwide, cheaper insdide germany.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: Maratac strap adapter never used, need the suunto adapter

Yours for the shipping costs plus 2,- € for the fresh battery...
DWX G-Lide model, module working fine, Light button missing, strap shows light cracks.

Works fine, but the Light button is missing which annoys me to hell and back. As it is not complete i do not want to sell it and i don´t want to keep it either.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
BULLBARS GALORE!

Well, kind of.

I do own four Bullbars, 2 for the 6900/6600/6630/069 series, two from the DW oo3. I´ve heard those fit the G7900, too, but did never try.

I media blasted and repainted them, as they were chipped.

I will let go one of each, only postage costs (padded envelope with reinforcements, so they don´t get crushed). First come, first serve.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
I have some parts to donate:

A good blue / silver DW 003 bezel - taken

dark blue strap (like the DW 9052 one)m, with signs of wear, but will hold the watch to your wrist - taken

DW 8800 Codename straps, one blue / orange, one grey black, no strap keepers, ends with the holes are somewhat fuzzy

Woven blue strap off of a DW 9500, two piece style with velcro closure

half a dark blue strap with metal mesh insert ( Jason/ DW 9000 style)

G- ShockDWX 112, working, missing light button - taken

Pics to follow

Btw: Thanks again Txemizo, those parts will surely help with some future projects. Hope you are satisfied with the swap.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
I offer:

Parts of a DW-002, like pictured: Case and back, strap (has a crack), upper bezel (rough),lower bezel (ok), winglets

Casio F30, back is teared, condition unknown (i can put in a 2016 to check if anyone asks...), Timex Ironman, i believe it only displayed - - - -

Codename strap. keeper is missing, holed part is fuzzy. half a strap in dark blue, complete webbed strap off of a DW 9500

EDIT: The winglets and upper and lower DW 002 bezel are no longer available, they are on their way to a new home.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
NEPats, i do not know where you are from, but there are currently some on eBay.de for cheap or Tiktox or Casiosalesandservice can hook you up for a good price. Bezels tend to be the parts that rot first, so they show up rather seldom here...

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: resin casing for a MT-G 512

Time to offer some stuff out of my parts box.

Some items have been offered before, but it is hard to browse through the complete thread - so here we go.

Casio Oceanus Box, faux leather. Came with one of my G´s - i can´t stand the wrong packaging... I´d happily take a G-Shock stand in trade, but will donate, too.

Casio F-30 - hole in plastic back, biut i giuess it will run.

DW-003 case - only interesting for the pushers, i guess as the crystal is pitted. RESERVED

Casio AQ-100W, Module 358 ana-digi

Sorry, no seal. Screws are there. Digital time runs, analog does not, i guess it´s the batt?! Find out yourself... Gold accents (crown, hands, pushers and Bezel print) Lume quite good (for a Casio...)

Some rugh straps - amaybe good for the buckles or until a new one arrives...

Blue webbed one off a 9050, blue resin half one, yellow one off of a DW-003, grey Codename 8800 one.

The blue strap with the black buckle is reserved.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
To give this thread a little life...

I have this "Hommage" that i got together with a real G-Shock. Maybe somebody wants to add this to his collection of real ones to show how far the real thing stands above the fake crowd:

Again, this is no G-shock. It´sa working digital watch along the design of the first G-Shocks, and as it neither says Casio nor G-Shock, technically it´s not a fake, but a Hommage.
Yet, iwouldn´t wear it but it´s a nice conversation piece around G-Shock fans.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
I thought it was time to put back some life in here...

Up for grabs (you pay actual shipping costs) are:

Baby G BG-158, module 2286. Unknown condition, but i guess a new batt will fire it up. Strap keeper missing, springbars are there.

Casio W-725, module 1000, no strap. Sadly no beeps and no light. Have not looked inside, so maybe just the spring?!

Case and seal off of a DW-003, Light button missing, pitted crystal - CASE IS GONE

Backplate for a DW-002, Module 1299, stamped made in Korea

Used, but useable resin for a G-100/101, strap keeper missing

white resin (yellowed) from a fake BAPE. Maybe interesting for dyeing experiments?! Fits a DW-6900 case.

G-3010/3011 back resin cover, grey

red/grey one piece resin strap, used, i have (and will include) the springbar and actual clasp, but the tang is missing) GONE

2 differently coloured adaptors, one grey, one was clear GONE

first come, first serve.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts