WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 686 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Needed:

Hi, I'm new, and have recently purchased a Casio W-50U. I had one as a kid and always loved it, and wanted to own one again. Unfortunately the seller of the watch didn't mention the bezel was cracked :-| so...

I am after a bezel in good condition (no cracks!) if someone has one, or has a W50-U with a broken module but the case is in good order? Willing to cover postage costs etc. OR if someone has a mint complete W50U (or any other watch with the 643 module for that matter!) I have funds :-!

Thanks
Matt :thanks

· Registered
233 Posts
GONE GONE GONE GONE!

I have a white dw-5600 bezel and band set and two dw-6900 bumpers, one chrome, one black to donate. thanks WUS. great thread.

email:
[email protected] (my newer email and easiest to get in touch with me on)

· Registered
319 Posts

Offer
:
I have a G-2900 case to donate. No bezel/module/buttons. It could be useful for someone with a broken lug or something.

Request:
I'd like to make a request for a module 240 and 2 (-) single-slot type screws.

I recently acquired a DW5000 case without the module and two screws. I was thinking of buying another classic for the parts but it would be so wrong to sacrifice a classic for another. So I hereby appeal for someone with a spare module & screws to help me restore this grandfather G.

Thank you.

· Registered
233 Posts
Um just for the record...if someone tries to charge $50 for shipping on a donated item, thats super bad form. That kinda crap goes against the spirit of this thread and is totally uncool. If you can't be reasonable or feel like jerking members around, this is not the thread for you. You know who you are.

· Registered
4,380 Posts
anyone got any spare polarizing film, I'm getting my first G-Shock and I want to do a stealth mod. Thanks in advance
Something easy to work with and easy to find...I popped out the lenses in a pair of 3-D glasses you get at the movie theater. The black ones that say Real 3-d. It's thicker than polarizing film, but easy to work with. Because of the thickness, you don't need to glue it down. I modded two watches with it last night (my first attempt at this) and they both came out great. You can see one example here:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/my-first-g-lives-some-good-pics-496197.html

· Registered
13 Posts
Something easy to work with and easy to find...I popped out the lenses in a pair of 3-D glasses you get at the movie theater. The black ones that say Real 3-d. It's thicker than polarizing film, but easy to work with. Because of the thickness, you don't need to glue it down. I modded two watches with it last night (my first attempt at this) and they both came out great. You can see one example here:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/my-first-g-lives-some-good-pics-496197.html
Thanks for the tip but i don't quite get what you mean by "the black ones that say Real 3-d" the only 3D glasses i see are those red and blue ones.

Edit: nvm, i found a picture about what you are referring to. Thanks again, now I must go watch a movie

· Registered
4,380 Posts
If there is a theater near you, and a 3d movie showing, they usually have a recycling bucket that people throw their glasses away in. You might be able to ask someone that works there if they have a set that's been used. They might just give you a pair or two...worth a try.

· Registered
4,380 Posts
I've got a red and black DW 003-4 that is not working. The bezel, straps, and case are all in pretty good shape, but something's wrong with the module. I'd be willing to swap it with anybody who has some spare DW 002 parts lying around. I really only need the top bezel piece, but 002 parts are so hard to come by, I'll take anything. Click my collection link in sig to see the model 003 I have if you're interested.

EDIT: PAS-400B Donated

· Registered
4,380 Posts
Bumb...adding to the list a Casio Tide Graph watch, model W-753. Not in great shape and I've never gotten it to work. I did try a new battery and parts of the display would come on, but I couldn't fiogure out whjat was wrong. Free to anyone who wants it for parts.

· Registered
2 Posts
21 - 40 of 686 Posts