WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
501 - 520 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I have a perfectly functioning module from a vintage DW-003 like the one in the picture. Yours if you have the housing, or I'll take your extra housing if you have one.

thanks send me a pm.

Joe (not my picture, not the actual watch, but it is identical)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd love to know where I could get some DW-5600C bezel screws. I have replaced the bezel itself with an aftermarket version, but I am missing the screws. Where can I get them? I see an auction on eBay ($25 for 4 with shipping), but are there alternative sources? Thanks!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looking for two DW-5600C bezel screws. Willing to buy entire centre section to get them if anyone has a spare floating about. I don't care what condition the case centre is in, I just need the screws. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a DW 6800 that has been marvelous. But I cannot find a bezel cover or case, and without being worn the bands cracked in my hand....today. The module, though, is running stronger than unobtainium (or adamantium?). I would like to search for parts and put it together...but I have only tried occasionally looking if it would fit somewhere else. If anyone wants the module 1288, just cover the shipping.

Jorge tz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hello sir, did you still have this watch?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, not sure if I need to introduce myself. I'm new here, just joined. I came across an amazing find, a lost treasure of Casio watches and NOS parts. This is 100% amazing, I am blown away and overwhelmed. I joined to offer help to vintage Casio watch builders and re-builders. Please understand that this is 100s if not 1000s of vintage Casio parts. I want to help others rebuild their watches. I'm just beginning to understand what I actually have. There is so much it's been a lot of hours just sorting. I'm sure there are many here who could help me with advise and knowledge on circa 1980s Casio watches. I have learned a lot myself in the last week but I have so many questions still. I can post pictures, most NOS part are in the original packaging.
hello sir, i'm looking for dw8800 case (mine has 2 broken screw for the caseback cover). thank you very much. cheers. :)

·
Registered
GBDH1000-1A7 "G-Squad," Casio MDV106D-1A1V "Duro"
2,880 Posts
I would like a gold buckle assembly, I think the size is 10MM, single tongue. This would be for the DW-6900 strap, or the wider straps they use on the DW-5600
I've seen these on the DW-6900CB and the GW-M5630D watches

I have a silver buckle I'd be happy to exchange.

Mine is stamped "Casio Japan." I'd actually prefer one stamped "Thailand" to match the watch, if possible, but I'm not really picky.

501 - 520 of 664 Posts