WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

541 - 560 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Just found out the package is stuck in customs.
Waiting for the letter to pick it up and pay as much in tax like I paid for the bezel.
Crap!
Oh dear i hope it's not to much for you. i once paid £35 in custom charges on a parcel that cost me £114 to ship to the uk from Japan, and i was not impressed my self. More importantly i have hope they are what you are looking for and are of good quality.

It's an expensive hobby, in less then 2 months i must of spent a fortune on 3 watches.

I also know the bezel i need is impossible to find and will have to suck it up and pay as well lol but as it was a gift from the wife and a surprise as I didn't expect her to buy me a watch I just have to repair it, worse thing is I could possibly import another one from Japan cheaper but it wouldn't be the same

just me

·
Registered
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys, I need help finding mint or new GW-9100 bezel and band. Preferably with international shipping. Anyone knows if they are avaliable anywhere? THX

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hey guys, I need help finding mint or new GW-9100 bezel and band. Preferably with international shipping. Anyone knows if they are avaliable anywhere? THX
Hi the band and bezel for the GW-9100 is readily available on eBay, i have included a eBay item number for a bezel to a seller in Hamburg he also has the bands available,

Hope this helps

Best Wishes
Gareth

just me

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi the band and bezel for the GW-9100 is readily available on eBay, i have included a eBay item number for a bezel to a seller in Hamburg he also has the bands available,

Hope this helps

Best Wishes
Gareth

just me
Thank you very much! Appreciated for help

Poslano z mojega SM-G930F z uporabo Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Look for an Aftermarket bezel for a DW-5300 - i would take a broken aftermarket or original one also.. im going to make a mould so i can make a few. Boat building skills may come in handy now. i know there are a lot of people looking for one of these rare.impossible to find bezels so im on a mission to find one and make a few.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have been in touch with Marta from Brazil. Hoping that I'll get lucky with something. Please do rummige round and see if you can find anything that could be used. Even if it's only part. Crumbled broken doesn't matter just need something. Please help

·
Registered
111 Posts
Look for an Aftermarket bezel for a DW-5300 - i would take a broken aftermarket or original one also.. im going to make a mould so i can make a few. Boat building skills may come in handy now. i know there are a lot of people looking for one of these rare.impossible to find bezels so im on a mission to find one and make a few.
If you are willing to make an investment to do this, then there are a few complete DW-5300 with bezels on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CASIO-DW-5300-G-SHOCK/183492057173?hash=item2ab8fa9855:g:ytwAAOSwszVbyH2r:rk:6:pf:0&autorefresh=true
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Orologio-da-polso-uomo-marca-CASIO-modello-G-SHOCK-DW5300/192828036402?hash=item2ce5725532:g:VVgAAOSwvfdbeqjH:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CASIO-G-SHOCK-DW-5300-QW-901-JAPAN-WR-200-YEAR-1994/332929555672?hash=item4d8425dcd8:g:hVQAAOSwbTRbIiFf:rk:13:pf:0

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
In search of a DW 5700C bezel. I managed to rip my watches.br bezel, and they are out of all 5700 versions. Thanks!

·
Registered
767 Posts
I am looking for any 5600/5610 case. Thanks :). I am located in the CONUS.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
And I'm searching for a module 5121 of a GW-3000, or a destroyed watch, with working module.
Board and one motor is broken in mine. Solar, sync, and mode indicator don't work.
Greetings from Germany.
Roman

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hi - I have a few black Combi 2.0 band I wouldn't mind trading one of them for a GW-B5600HR black and red one.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all! I'm looking for one extra link for my MRG-110T, Blue Note edition. It fits, but only just :(

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

541 - 560 of 598 Posts