WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 580 of 598 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Looking for a DW-6900 faceplate in white. Either plain like the WW or with blue lettering, cheers!

**Updated - Not needed now, my original purchase from ebay has turned up, cheers**

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I need parts for dw-6600... I mean: light button, backplate, faceplate, module or screen for module. If you've got something - please, be kind and message me :)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Looking for a dw-9100 riseman, I can pay for it, I have a new bezel, but no watch, if any of you have one for sale our spare without bezel Ill grab it?

Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm restoring a DW-5600c and am looking for a small piece of electron microscope carbon tape to line the rear of the crystal so the graphics won't get damaged. I'd be very grateful if someone who has extra can trade with me. In return I can provide a piece of new polarising film for negative display mods!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi.

I am looking for one golden screw for my Casio DW5200C-9.
It is the same screw that is used for the DW5000C-1-B and the the DW5400C-9.

Kairo
Norway

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi.

I am looking for one golden screw for my Casio DW5200C-9.
It is the same screw that is used for the DW5000C-1-B and the the DW5400C-9.

Kairo
Norway

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! I have a spare case and strap for DW-6900 that I would like dye and give a second life. Maybe someone has a spare module for it? I could pay for it. I have tried eBay but very rarely is there any modules for sale at least not with a reasonable shipping to where I live. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Hey guys! I have a spare case and strap for DW-6900 that I would like dye and give a second life. Maybe someone has a spare module for it? I could pay for it. I have tried eBay but very rarely is there any modules for sale at least not with a reasonable shipping to where I live. Thanks in advance!
I have an unwanted 6900 at home that I bought purely to take the faceplate out of for a project watch I was building.

The module is from a WW-7 model 6900. It has a mirrored face so I don't know if that suits?

PM me if you're interested.

Rick

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello G-people,
I am looking for a G-9000 Module... Please help if any one has a spare module

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know it's a long shot but searching for one extra link for my Casio Revman G Shock Mrg 1200 bracelet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Need dw6600, 6620, 6630, 6695 parts. You have some of those? Send me message :)
I'm looking for whole cases, light buttons, modules, glasses etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Need dw6600, 6620, 6630, 6695 parts. You have some of those? Send me message :)
I'm looking for whole cases, light buttons, modules, glasses etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here’s a long shot. I’m looking for the metal band covers for a GW-1400DA. No longer avail from pac parts. Any help tracking down would be appreciated. I love the thing.

561 - 580 of 598 Posts