WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
621 - 640 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I recently bought a second hand Edifice EF-549, but it seems the bracelet is too small and there are no extra links.
Does anybody here has some spares or knows where to find them?
I only need 1, maybe 2 links.
Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Hello all,

This is the Parts Donation Thread for the WUS G-Shock forum. Credit goes to DimitrisRHO for the idea and a big thank-you for tribe125 and Sjors for giving us their blessing. :-! This is an experimental idea, so please read the rules so we can keep this nice and organized!

Rules

This is a thread for you to donate spare parts you may have in order to help out your fellow enthusiast complete a restoration or mod. It is NOT intended for FS ads or discussion. You can also list items you are looking for.

1. List the items you are willing to donate, with a brief description. Photos are optional.
2. You are allowed to ask a small amount of money to cover your postage costs, but please keep in mind this is not about making profit. If you want to sell your item for more than the cost of postage, consider the Sales forum.
3. Keep all discussions and questions to Private Messages, please. No "I'll take it" or "You got PM" posts. Thank-you posts are allowed :)
4. Be sure to update your listing when each item has been claimed or is gone.

:thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys, long story short I bought a defective GW-9200 Riseman, whose pressure sensor is however working correctly. I read online that it's the same sensor found in a GW-9400 Rangeman. I was therefore wondering if it could also work on a PRW-3500, since I could buy one with a defective sensor for really cheap and maybe replace with the sensor of the Riseman. Does anybody know how can I check the compatibility before I purchase the PRW-3500?

However, if someone needs such pressure sensor, I could trade it with some other G-shock spare parts/bezel/bands. For example, I would love to have a blue or red GW-9400 genuine strap and bezel, but if you have something else, just make an offer and we can find an agreement.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same long shot as before, I’m looking for the metal band covers for a GW-1400DA, but any GW-1400 would work. No longer available from pac parts or Casio. Any help tracking down would be appreciated. I love this old thing.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Anyone have a line on a de-5600c bezel? I keep missing out on the new ones being made and can’t find any Brazilian ones anymore, need 3 of them -reproductions preferably- to prep some infrequently worn watches for sale.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
Anyone have a line on a de-5600c bezel? I keep missing out on the new ones being made and can't find any Brazilian ones anymore, need 3 of them -reproductions preferably- to prep some infrequently worn watches for sale.

Thanks!
I use this Portuguese Ebay seller. He's a business partner and friend with Marta from Watches.br and the bezels he sells are supplied from them in Brazil.

Seller ID:
ux18610

Silver version-Replacement bezel for G-S hock DW-5600C, DW- 5200C, DW-5000C | eBay

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great! I just ordered from them. I went through their Facebook page - same as their username- because eBay wouldn't combine shipping- it would have been $60 total to ship 3 bezels.
Hi I need a bezel for my DW-5600C and I can't find anything anymore, apparently it's sold out, could you kindly share with me an address where I can contact for at least one bezel. I don't want to wear my watch without the protection. If by any chance you also have one for sale I would be very happy to buy and take care of the shipping costs of course ??. Thank you so much for your answer

·
Registered
All Square all the time. (Almost)
816 Posts
Hello. I’m looking for resin for a G-8100. I know it’s a hail Mary but anyway. I also have a G-Cool with typical age to it. Light doesn’t work, and the band is a bit cracked. Photos of it up in the sales area. Donating.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Same long shot as before, I'm looking for the metal band covers for a GW-1400DA, but any GW-1400 would work. No longer available from pac parts or Casio. Any help tracking down would be appreciated. I love this old thing.
There's one on eBay right now if you are still looking. I just enjoy helping where I can. That is not my listing just happened across this thread ?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Another long shot but you never know until you try. I'm looking for a case back for a GW-400J, a.k.a: the Silencer. PacParts had them listed but after 6 weeks, they tell me that the part is discontinued. I've resurrected this Silencer from the grave and only need the case back to be able to start wearing it. Any help or if anyone can point me in the direction where I can source one would be greatly appreciated.

621 - 640 of 642 Posts