WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
641 - 660 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'll give it a try. I need a bezel for my DW6100, even a link, anything. Mine is converted into crumbs. TIA
Hi.
If you cant find any just use one from the DW-5900 newest version

Watch Clock Gadget Watch accessory Measuring instrument

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
My Casio Riseman GW-9200BPJ-1JF Men in Dark Purple is almost done.
Still looking for a black sensor cover and the one with the lettering. Any extras?

Watch Clock Rectangle Watch accessory Gadget

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Watch accessory

Gesture Electric blue Fashion accessory Font Art

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know these are nowhere to be found. But I'm restoring my high school G-Shock AW-500, and am looking for the bezel and bezel screws for it. If anyone has knowledge on where I can get one, I'd much appreciate it.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Any ideas on where I can get DW-8200 resin? I got a DW-8200BM for a decent price, but the bezel has a crack under one of the buttons. I've found BK bezels at OK prices, but no black DW-8200 bands. Let me know if you have any ideas!

·
Premium Member
7,030 Posts
This is an absolute long shot, but I don't have any idea what else to do with this, came in a job lot I bought for other watches. I have a BP-100 here. The case is absolutely toast, but the module inside is still good. The LCD looks faded, but I think it's probably the crystal. TBH I have no idea how it works and am too lazy to figure it out, but, if you have one of these you are trying to rehab, perhaps this could be of use.
Watch Gadget Measuring instrument Communication Device Font

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for a case for a GT-006, module 1813, one of the tabs used for securing the strap has broken.

And....

Also looking for a broken GW-A1000 that I can use for parts.

Hopefully someone somewhere has these for sale

:)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looking for a light button with orange G for a GW 7900.
Thanks

641 - 660 of 681 Posts