WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1093 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am looking for a gold tone crown for this watch (please see the pictures).
I was polishing this crown with a dremel tool and it flew away at a bullet like speed.
I think it went supersonic as I herd a small sonic boom as the crown left the earth's atmosphere. :-x

This is a Komanderskie model from 1979, according to catalogue,
It has a 2214 movement. It is a two piece, non screw down crown.
Please check and see if you have one for sale, thank you, James.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am in need of the screw that holds the brass second hand tensioner on a 2416 movement if anyone has one they are willing to part with

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi,

I am after here in the UK an Olympic Slava 2428 day date dial in good condition plus a second hand for said Slava.

Am also looking for a dial for a Vostok Cadet Komandirskie, anything considered as got to be better than the crusty thing in what is else a flawless watch. Seems someone prior went nuts with the oil can and its dribbled onto the dial face :(

Appreciate can take paypal and can post please.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi,

I am after here in the UK an Olympic Slava 2428 day date dial in good condition plus a second hand for said Slava.

Am also looking for a dial for a Vostok Cadet Komandirskie the small one, anything considered as got to be better than the crusty thing in what is else a flawless watch. Seems someone prior went nuts with the oil can and its dribbled onto the dial face :(

Appreciate can take paypal and can post please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Balance assembly for Pavel Bure trench watch movement (circa 1918)

Hello, all! I am in need for a balance assembly (incl. hairspring) for this Pavel Bure trench watch movement. It is about 14.5 ligne in size (32.88mm), encased in a .875 silver russian-stamped case. It also looks like I'm missing two bridge screws, if you might also have those.

It's otherwise in excellent shape, and I hope the get it restored. Thanks.
IMG_20191014_104920.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hello I am looking for a new acrylic glass for my Raketa Copernicus . The one that came with it is not the correct one.
Thank you in advance

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking for 2209 movement crown (vintage Amphibia). Please let me know if you have spare one lying in your drawer. Cheers

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hello,

I'm after a set of soviet era Vostok Amphibia nickel hands, both Hour (arrow type) and Minute (straight).

Must have original lume in excellent condition, no missing bits.

I'm trying to restore a lovely 470 cased Amphibia back to original factory condition, the original lume has fallen out of the hands due to bad postal handling.

Postage to Australia

20191209_195329.jpg

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
GGrrrr.. My son dropped my Molniya pocket watch and broke the staff pivot.

Anyone got a whole Molniya 3602 balance? I don't have the tools or skill to just change out the balance staff.
But I could probably replace the whole balance...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
GGrrrr.. My son dropped my Molniya pocket watch and broke the staff pivot.

Anyone got a whole Molniya 3602 balance? I don't have the tools or skill to just change out the balance staff.
But I could probably replace the whole balance...

Thanks in advance!
Perhaps one approach you could do is to buy a scrap or an old 3602 (movement / pocket watch) with a good balance assembly. These 3602 movements / pocket-watches come with "wagon-loads" on eBay.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Yuppers. That is what I am gonna try as well. Just wanted to ask here in case someone has a whole balance assembly.
I'm not good enough to replace just the balance staff... (No staking set... yet..)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yuppers. That is what I am gonna try as well. Just wanted to ask here in case someone has a whole balance assembly.
I'm not good enough to replace just the balance staff... (No staking set... yet..)
Replacing a staff is a different ball game ..... for now I think you are better of with sourcing the whole assembly. Perhaps somebody pops up or else IMHO the eBay route...

BTW, we have friends in Homer :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Replacing a staff is a different ball game ..... for now I think you are better of with sourcing the whole assembly. Perhaps somebody pops up or else IMHO the eBay route...

BTW, we have friends in Homer :)
Yeah. That's my thinking. Looking for something with a good balance and someday change the staff. When i get gutsy, and have the tools for it!

BTW- Homer is nice, thought it is only 500 miles away... (800km) That would ba about 8 countries away from you, eh?

·
Registered
13 Posts
- Raketa Cheburashka - Dial / Movement needed -

Hello everyone!

I have bought a small lot of usedwatches on ebay and in it there was an exemplar of the Raketa "Cheburashka" that was launched around the time of the Moscow Olympics.
The only problem is that when looking at it closely, i found out that someone "transplanted" a Vostok movement with a golden-bronze dial into the case. It works, fits and doesn't even look too bad but I would like to rebuild it anyways.

I already have a working Raketa 2609 HA movement that should be in there so i would only need a dial and pointers for the Cheburashka.
I know there has been a lime-green dial (second picture attached) that i like a lot but if you have any other parts let me know.

Just offer anything, no matter if it is a complete movement or if the dial has some marks of usage.

Thank you for the help!

Josef

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I placed an order on Meranom the other day and forgot to purchase a 710 crown/stem for a case swap from a 100 case to 710. Does anyone have a spare 710 crown hanging around their spare parts boxes that might be more economical than meeting the minimum order from Meranom and/or paying shipping from ebay from Russia or Ukraine?

1041 - 1060 of 1093 Posts