WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 1093 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dear all, I am in need of a balance staff, ideally together with balance wheel and hairspring, for Strela/Poljot 3017; part number 721. Is there a way to get it for a reasonable price somewhere within Europe?

Thank you,
Lukas

s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice, I didn't know this thread existed! I am looking for a working 2416b movement if you're in the US and you've got a spare laying around.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm looking for a domed crown (pic for reference) of HMT watch that I am trying to restore. Anyone has it?

Unfortunately it appears you are looking for Indian watch parts in a Russian watch thread.

You may want to try another more suitable watch forum.

Cheers

·
Registered
434 Posts
Oops, I realized that just now when you mentioned it. Sorry! I have this bookmarked so never bothered to look at the parent forum.

Will try to find on other sub forums.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looking for a Vostok Amphibia bezel which is chrome plated brass. The bezel on newer 710s (such as mine) does not seem to be made of brass.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What condition are you looking for? I have a few brass ones in various condition depending on what you want to do with them... Since have some patina and some have the paint chipped a little. Most are the dot dash bezel, but I have a few others too...

·
Registered
32 Posts
What condition are you looking for? I have a few brass ones in various condition depending on what you want to do with them... Since have some patina and some have the paint chipped a little. Most are the dot dash bezel, but I have a few others too...
I sent you a PM, thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I am looking for the correct crown to my recently acquired Saturn. Preferably one in similar condition to the rest of the watch (not too much brass showing). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the replacement. Also looking for a tutorial to replace this myself. Thanks!

Current crown
Saturn_front.JPG

Catalog entry (showing correct crown)
Saturn_Catalog.jpg

Better image of the correct crown
Saturn_crown.JPG

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi folks,

I am after the motor including the big gear under the bridge for a Poljot 3050 quartz, the one I have the corrosion has eaten a fair bit of the main driven gear (the big one that meshes with the little one and held under the bridge) and it works for about 45 secs then meets fresh air and stops.

Because I use my fone a lot for browsing on here, please be patient if I don't respond super quick as my fone is difficult to navigate for me (been fixing computers and consoles since the 70's but modern smart fone... might as well be brain surgery), all help gratefully received so I can get my big Poljot working again :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Dear all,
I'm looking for a crystal for a Raketa Wind Rose (or 2-crown 24h if it's the same?!)
Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking for a winding stem for a Poljot 2609.h. Would also be quite happy with a good photo, I'm wondering if any of the stems are usable across the poljot 2609,2609.h, 2614.2h, 2628.h, etc.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Looking for a winding stem for a Poljot 2609.h. Would also be quite happy with a good photo, I'm wondering if any of the stems are usable across the poljot 2609,2609.h, 2614.2h, 2628.h, etc.
There are some available on eBay- just looked. Pretty inexpensive.
Sorry I had one, but used it in a watch.
Just FYI the 2609 HA movements are really good. I repaired one, and first try it ran within +2 to - 4 sec per day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Odessa200 or any other knowing member can you give me the case number for this 1970's first generation Boctok 2209? I know 2209 movements are not bad and very common.
I got this watch on the way now and want to get a several seal kits and a few new crystals before I take it to my watch repair guy.
I have a wonderful local Ukrainian watch repair man so life is good.
Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Odessa200 or any other knowing member can you give me the case number for this 1970's first generation Boctok 2209? I know 2209 movements are not bad and very common.
I got this watch on the way now and want to get a several seal kits and a few new crystals before I take it to my watch repair guy.
I have a wonderful local Ukrainian watch repair man so life is good.
Thanks!
It is a Type 350 case with a dial code of 193.

Here is a scan of the 1976 Vostok catalog.

Wostok1976_Page_022.jpg

Also bear in mind that the original Type 350 case was installed with an elegant curved crystal that blended with the bezel, whereas a modern crystal has a completely different profile.

350curve.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you Mariomart your reply was very helpful. With it I've been able to search history and all kinds of useful information. I hope I can find some comparable stock crystals.

1061 - 1080 of 1093 Posts