WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1081 - 1093 of 1093 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Does anyone know of a Raketa 3056 servicing video? This one is kaput and I dont have a clue why. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Does anyone know of a Raketa 3056 servicing video? This one is kaput and I dont have a clue why. Thanks in advance.

I'd be interested in one as well as I have a 3056 inbound.

My 3050 I found the motor wheel seemed stuck prob with disuse and it is this which makes everything happen, I took the bridge off and with some gentle persuasion started pulsing as it should have then discovered the pinion driven gear it drove was missing several teeth due to battery corrosion and it is trying to find this one single part that is driving me nuts as these 3050 and 3056's aren't common and spares are all but non-existant. I draw the line at taking a good watch to pieces to fix a watch of equal condition, you will find these 50's and 56's command quite good money so finding a breaker isn't likely :(

Here's a run down video on a Slava quartz, its not a 3056 but it does give you a basic insight into Soviet quartz's as Slava did their own in house movement which isn't a million miles away from the 30xx's and has been spotted in Soviet pieces of other brands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYQGoECXJg

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'd be interested in one as well as I have a 3056 inbound.

My 3050 I found the motor wheel seemed stuck prob with disuse and it is this which makes everything happen, I took the bridge off and with some gentle persuasion started pulsing as it should have then discovered the pinion driven gear it drove was missing several teeth due to battery corrosion and it is trying to find this one single part that is driving me nuts as these 3050 and 3056's aren't common and spares are all but non-existant. I draw the line at taking a good watch to pieces to fix a watch of equal condition, you will find these 50's and 56's command quite good money so finding a breaker isn't likely :(

Here's a run down video on a Slava quartz, its not a 3056 but it does give you a basic insight into Soviet quartz's as Slava did their own in house movement which isn't a million miles away from the 30xx's and has been spotted in Soviet pieces of other brands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYQGoECXJg
Thanks! It's a start.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for the following:

Pallet fork for Vostok 2414A

One or more of the balance jewel clips for Slava 2428

The yoke in the keyless works for Vostok 2209

Would also consider complete parts movements if you have them. I'm located in the United States.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for the following:

Pallet fork for Vostok 2414A

One or more of the balance jewel clips for Slava 2428

The yoke in the keyless works for Vostok 2209

Would also consider complete parts movements if you have them. I'm located in the United States.

Thanks!
I think I have a spare Luch 2209 movement, and the balance jewel shock springs just may be the same on there. Most soviet watches were similar.

The cap spring on the 2428 is the same as on the 2414, so try for a spare 2414 and salvage the pallet & cap springs. There are probably some dead ones on eBay or Etsy. My 2414's are all runners. (At least till I screw 'em up servicing them )

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hi All, looking for a forth wheel and pinion for a Slava 2414 movement as picture. I'm in the UK.
I have spares for Vostok and Poljot 3133 movements, if a swap is required etc.

Cheers...

20200604_131443.jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looking for a 24 hour dial (proper 24 hour, not a 12 hour with 24 hour time on it) and also a 24** movement (working please) with date if anyone can help at all please?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, My Vostok stopped working and so I opened it up to see why and a gear had broken off of the seconds pinion. So thus, I'm looking for the seconds pinion for the 2416b movement. Thanks! - David

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a Slava Fridge and it suddenly stopped working. Took it to a watch shop and he told me the balance wheel axle is broken. Can I find a spare anywhere? Sorry I love watches but have no idea on movements
etc.

1081 - 1093 of 1093 Posts