WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening all,
Infuriatingly:mad:, managed to misplace the screw for the click from a Poljot 2614 2H. Any chance one of you fine folk could point me in the right direction? Unfortunately, looking at parts lists isn't narrowing it down as they tend to just put all the screws in one section. UK based member request.
Thanks in advance for any info,
Dave.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening all,
Infuriatingly:mad:, managed to misplace the screw for the click from a Poljot 2614 2H. Any chance one of you fine folk could point me in the right direction? Unfortunately, looking at parts lists isn't narrowing it down as they tend to just put all the screws in one section. UK based member request.
Thanks in advance for any info,
Dave.
Complete movement bought, for a screw:cautious:. Clean parts will go back on the bay soon.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Just bought this amazing black dial 3017! Next to my egg shell white and bright white Strelas,
The black one had got the wrong crystal though.... too high!
Does anyone know a parts number for the correct generic crystal?

Lowest one is theblack one!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
Does anyone know where to get a complete set of blue screws for a Vostok 2416? I emailed Komandirskie.com and their reply was that they sell only the rotor screw. I didn't see a set on Meranom. I didn't email them yet, thought I'd look here first. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Have you checked with some of the sellers on Etsy and see of they have any? There are a lot of Russian watch sellers there and maybe they will part with a set. Otherwise look for a dead one, (busted balance or missing part) that has the screws you need.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Have you checked with some of the sellers on Etsy and see of they have any? There are a lot of Russian watch sellers there and maybe they will part with a set. Otherwise look for a dead one, (busted balance or missing part) that has the screws you need.
Thanx. Haven't tried etsy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts