WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1181 - 1200 of 1209 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Hello, looking for a Raketa 2609 HA movement.
I have one in pieces, No barrel bridge & some screws not there, but with a good balance. I needed it for parts for a rusty one I rebuilt last year.

But being in the US it may be prohibitively expensive to sell and ship... Maybe..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one in pieces, No barrel bridge & some screws not there, but with a good balance. I needed it for parts for a rusty one I rebuilt last year.

But being in the US it may be prohibitively expensive to sell and ship... Maybe..

View attachment 15906271
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really after a complete movement. Took my eBay Big Zero in for inspection and service and the watchmaker gave me the bad news it had been run dry for a long time as well as having moisture in the case. May end up buying a running cheap watch and steal the movement with fingers crossed it isn't in bad shape, too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello I’m in uk anyone have a old e168m eco drive or the second gear and pinion from one or barring that a part number for one any help apreciated. Oops think put in wrong thread

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hello fellow WUS member. I'm in need for a balance for a 3133 mechanism. I would prefer it at gold color please. If it happens to have a spare one, please contact me. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Post your needed parts here.

Just some basic rules that must be followed first:

1) Please limit your posting to one (1) request a month. So make it count. Keep it limited to only a few parts too. No grocery list posts will allowed.

2) No selling, or bidding on parts will be allowed at all.

3) Also no follow up threads, or bumps! And all follow up questions must be handled by PM's or email, not via threads here.

4) Parts only! Post a WTB in the sales forum for watches you may be looking for.

5) When you recieve your parts reqested, please delete your post

Niether WUS or any of the moderators holds any reponsibility for any agreements that may transpire between members.

Good luck Comrades! :-D
Part Needed!

I need a crown Wheel for this Jean Cardot. I am in California USA.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi there, I need a K-35 dial. It could be the 753 or 604.
The 604 one I would prefer. Any recommendations are welcome.
Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi friends! I’m looking for a matte orange vostok dial. I know there were a few LEs, but I’m looking for any and all options! Thanks!
Hi, I have this one incoming

Would this one be the kind you are looking for?
I got it from bestrus at eBay. I think there are still a few in stock. Good luck with your search👍

·
Registered
239 Posts
Me again! Now I need a real important part for a 2416 movement. It's a cogwheel that connects the the clutchwheels with the mainspring if I am not mistaken. The old one shows two broken-off teeth😤. Here are some pics to show exactly what I need if I did not expressed the issue properly:

I already tried to contact the usual sources as Meranom, some eBay sellers and so on. Without success😟
I also contacted Vostok-watches24.com here in Germany but did not receive an answer yet. Maybe the WUS-community could give me a hint where to look at for this particular part. Any suggestions are welcome👍

·
Registered
Vostok Amphibia 090 - hand built
2,300 Posts
Hi, I have this one incoming
View attachment 16011732
Would this one be the kind you are looking for?
I got it from bestrus at eBay. I think there are still a few in stock. Good luck with your search👍
Bestrus is one of my trusted sellers I buy from, if its something particular then do message him as he can usually source quite some unusual Vostokery.

·
Registered
Vostok Amphibia 090 - hand built
2,300 Posts
Me again! Now I need a real important part for a 2416 movement. It's a cogwheel that connects the the clutchwheels with the mainspring if I am not mistaken. The old one shows two broken-off teeth😤. Here are some pics to show exactly what I need if I did not expressed the issue properly:
View attachment 16049757
View attachment 16049758
View attachment 16049760
View attachment 16049763
I already tried to contact the usual sources as Meranom, some eBay sellers and so on. Without success😟
I also contacted Vostok-watches24.com here in Germany but did not receive an answer yet. Maybe the WUS-community could give me a hint where to look at for this particular part. Any suggestions are welcome👍
Komandirskie.com have several gear wheels under spare parts section, worth mailing them if its not the one you are looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Gday everyone, just wondering if anyone has a crow, stem or crown/stem assembly to suit a boctok amphibia 119 with a 2209 movement. they are apparently unobtainium, and is the final part of my rebuild.
TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
First post for me here! I am looking for a ZIM 2606 15 Jewel movement. I am actually just looking for a winding stem and crown but I would take the whole movement if it's reasonably priced.

Thank you in advance,
D

1181 - 1200 of 1209 Posts