WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had a look through the forum but couldn't find anything specifically related to this

I'm looking for parts for a couple of Molnija based projects I have on the go.

Looking for Panerai or similar style sandwich dials, or any other dials and hands for the movement.

Does anyone know where I can source these?
Ideally I'm not looking for replicas of the pocket watch dials and hands but something a bit different.
I have different Soviet Molnija and their parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anybody know where to get the older style Amphibia crowns? The crimped ones. They look like this. (image sourced from meranom.com)

I'm looking for 2 sizes, the ones that fit (71, 42, 96) and the other size that fits (10, 11, 09, 15, 35, 67, 65, 02). No seller that I found seems to have these on stock. Thanks!
Show it. I can look at myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All,

I'm trying to track down a good looking replica Sturmanskie Gagarin 33mm dial. I have seen one on Etsy so I know they exist, just never had any luck finding one. Example here - I know the hands are wrong and think the movement is also incorrect though hard to see in the photos but the dial looks pretty good!

I have a genuine watch courtesy of Miro but I'd like a "beater" version of the watch I can wear day-to-day.

Also any source for hands would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hi All,

I'm trying to track down a good looking replica Sturmanskie Gagarin 33mm dial. I have seen one on Etsy so I know they exist, just never had any luck finding one. Example here - I know the hands are wrong and think the movement is also incorrect though hard to see in the photos but the dial looks pretty good!

I have a genuine watch courtesy of Miro but I'd like a "beater" version of the watch I can wear day-to-day.

Also any source for hands would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks!
i hope this helps. Never bought from them or know how to from abroad. But maybe you can email them and somehow arange a sele.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i hope this helps. Never bought from them or know how to from abroad. But maybe you can email them and somehow arange a sele.

Amazing Odessa, thanks so much!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Might be a long shot, but does anyone have an old style Vostok bakelite bezel with the painted lume pip rather than the raised pip of the modern productions? See picture below for example. I would pay for postage of course. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts