Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
April 16th....this one...

View attachment 15888005

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh now I remember that one - the one with the Craftsman Screw Job on the back cover... That one was just... <shudders> ... frightening... The rust on the dial was a nice touch, though...

Reactions: Sdasurrey

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Oh now I remember that one - the one with the Craftsman Screw Job on the back cover... That one was just... ... frightening... The rust on the dial was a nice touch, though...
Yes ! The ‘CRAFTSMAN SCREW’ED UP’ vintage VC ! ! !

·
Registered
116 Posts
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

YOU ???

AGAIN ??
Do you know what is
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

YOU ???

AGAIN ??
what I can say... do you also own a rolex? Dont tell me your has been also been purchased in a garage sale and decided to post for an assessment?

I feel this event must be happening very frecuently by judging the rate of similar post...

The only way to finish this crap is with comedy... comedic device: repetition.

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Following in the semi comedic vein, and completely ‘Jacking’ this thread for a different example - this brand/watch is a real, expensive, modern brand with the use of some vintage style influences - I have never understood the ‘pull’ of this brand for vintage collectors, at least, but they seem to always be for sale, and I saw this one today....

FM ‘Vegas’ with a roulette theme - the issue ?!!! The roulette wheel most common in Vegas is the 0/00 wheel NOT this single 0 wheel which is the more common one used in Europe ... design ‘honesty’ ?!! S

IMG_2494.jpg

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.