WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Andrea, Rob and all the great folks at Topper, I'm expecting another Ball watch the middle of next week! I bought my first one in February and have been very impressed. I've been wanting a white dialed Victory and finally pulled the trigger.

Pictures on delivery... Is it Wednesday yet?

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My apologies! My first was an Engineer II Ohio 40mm that I also got from Topper.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is it in yet, is it in yet?!!! Hahaha... That's pretty much how I feel when a watch is inbound.

Reactions: TTL

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. It’s killing me. It’s somewhere between Oakland, CA and Denver, CO right now. I’m going to watch for the UPS truck in the morning and have spike strips ready to deploy! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah. It’s killing me. It’s somewhere between Oakland, CA and Denver, CO right now. I’m going to watch for the UPS truck in the morning and have spike strips ready to deploy! :)
Hahaha... I always plan on working from home when a watch comes in... meet the mail lady at the door... :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has arrived!

I'm thrilled once again, and wonder if there is yet another Ball in my future. This is my third watch this year, and I'm going to try to not buy any more until 2015. Place your bets!

Another superb transaction with Topper!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a beautiful and versatile watch! Congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts