WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The titanium version is only $1 cheaper than the resin version, but it's interesting the higher retail priced titanium version would now be cheaper. Any idea why???

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I have no idea but when I bought my PAW-500T it was also cheaper than the resin strap version.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
this is simple supply and demand thing...original retail price of T version is 150 dollars or more than resin version.but as more of T versions remained unsold so they are selling T version on cheaper rates....specially as this model is already above 5 years old so they want to sell them before they get too out of date.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may have been a mistake. Amazon raised the price of the "T" $30 in the past couple of days back up to $200.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
not a mistake.in my experience with amazon they change prices a lot.sometimes 100 percent price change of exact same item within a day!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
not a mistake.in my experience with amazon they change prices a lot.sometimes 100 percent price change of exact same item within a day!
Don't they have a "lowest-price-policy"? At least in Germany they do, so most of the time they try to match the lowest price on ebay - or rather stay below it by a couple of cents - as soon as maybe an ebay seller ran out of stock and the next one has a higher price - amazon raises the price, too. That's why they fluctuate so much.

cheers, Sedi :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts