WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love mechanical watches but I love technology too. Upon reading up on the success story of the Pebble watch in kickstarter.com, I got the black one. Funny though that the original buckle is silver, it should be pvd to match the watch case. So here I am again playing around with straps :)

Here are my various strap combos:

For the James bond look :-d

PVD hardware and buckles should be best for the black Pebble watch.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm with you. I love my traditional watches, but I also love the tech in my Pebble. I've had mine on a black/yellow Zulu for about 6 months now and it has quickly become one of my favorite watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
What's the length difference between the Normal and Long?
Not sure what the actual length difference is, but the normal is the same length as the stock pebble strap, and the long is... longer.

Like I said, they do look nice. I tried to convince my friend to go for the brown leather, since I'm generally uncomfortable with resin straps on most watches (I wear a lot of G-Shocks, so I know all about crappy straps) and I feel like the brown leather makes the watch more presentable in a variety of situations and less "watch from the future" looking.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but that Rolex face cracks me up! I just ordered a pair of Pebbles for my wife and I. I've been looking at images of Pebbles with different straps and have a bunch of C&B Natos at home that I'll use for now. But I'd definitely love a brown leather of some sort.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I like the all black nylon and the black/red/green nylon.

I also have a Pebble 301BL but I use the stock strap so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts