WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
They both look great, but I have to say after I saw the rootbeer in person I liked it a lot more than I thought I did. I don't think its in-person appeal really comes through in pics.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Don't own either one.
Can't afford either one.
Have no horse in the race.
Pepsi GMT II is perhaps the most beautiful Stainless Steel watch ever made. That's just my opinion even though its solely based on magazine and instagram photos. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love the Root Beer... and this coming from someone that dislikes most two-tone. It just works. I'm not a huge fan of the newer Pepsi models. Oddly, the non-PCL oyster looks weird on the new GMT super case to me. I've been conditioned on Submariners, I suppose. That said, I vote root beer. Especially if you would have to pay 4k more for the Pepsi.

On the other hand, if both were at retail the obvious choice is the Pepsi since you could easily flip for the CHNR if you didn't bond with it. But if the Pepsi truly sings to you then buy what you love!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pepsi on jubilee seems to have the better color balance for me. I do think the TT on the GMT and Daytonas work very well though.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts