WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
And, sorry Gals, I do mean guys this time, because I want to see if any guys own the 31mm Perpetual models. I am new to Rolexes, and had a marvelous time at an AD yesterday. I am leaning toward the 34mm Air King, but the Perpetual 31mm also has some striking dial choices. The smaller watches are really more my thing lately, and I have to 36mm Omega models: 2007 Seamaster Pro black dial, and new Railmaster. I also have a 41.5mm Aqua Terra 8500, which I have decided to sell, because I can't get comfortable with it after wearing the smaller models.
Having said all this, the obvious thing is to try on a 31mm model, but would be nice to get some feedback as well.
Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Alas, Carl, although I am not a guy, I do have a 31 mm OP Datejust. My wrist is right at 6 inches and the 31mm midsize fits me very well. In fact, it's my daily wearer. The midsize is touted as a unisex watch, but I suspect it's on the small size for most men. However, the only person you have to please is yourself. If you like a smaller watch, by all means go for it. I'd for sure try it on first though.

Jeannie

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
I too had the same dilemma when I tried to decide whether or not to get an Omega that was a size 34mm and the guy that I spoke to tried to explain the size difference over the phone. Suffice to say, I ended up not buying it because it was hard enough picturing the watch size on my wrist in my head~Cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
701 Posts
i have 31mm datejust bought 10yrs ago..

i will go for the 34mm airking now, they are really nice looking !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts