WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Seiko PCs. Over the weekend of Dec 1, 2 of them "jumped over" November 31 and went straight to Dec 1 as expected. As for the other 2, I was able to update the 6A32 movement using the extra pusher that is at
2 o'clock and following the instructions in the manual.
But the manual for the 8F32 one says send back to Seiko if it's not working correctly. For now at least, I am not going to do that, partly because I bought the 8F one on the Bay and am not sure about the warranty situation.
Anyone else have any interesting experiences with their perpetual calendar?

V

·
0 Posts
I have 4 Seiko PCs. Over the weekend of Dec 1, 2 of them "jumped over" November 31 and went straight to Dec 1 as expected. As for the other 2, I was able to update the 6A32 movement using the extra pusher that is at
2 o'clock and following the instructions in the manual.
But the manual for the 8F32 one says send back to Seiko if it's not working correctly. For now at least, I am not going to do that, partly because I bought the 8F one on the Bay and am not sure about the warranty situation.
Anyone else have any interesting experiences with their perpetual calendar?
Did you check the watch is at the correct month?

Seiko will honor a watch with a stamped and dated warranty card. I checked with the AD. It applies internationally for all non-Japan only models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts