WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perpetual Pointer Moon Phase

I am curious to how Perpetual is able to get their moon phase watch for under ~$200. Perpetual is very interesting because the name (SEO) makes reading about the company extremely hard. I have read bits and pieces but I think there should be a guide, or an area of information where we could get some facts straight. All I really know is the operator can get sassy if you continuously email him, and that he doesn't email back a lot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have one of those moonphase on the way. As far as emails, he replied to all my emails, and didn't mind that I changed the variant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have one of those moonphase on the way. As far as emails, he replied to all my emails, and didn't mind that I changed the variant.

Which version did you get? I can't decide between the PM-03 and the PM-04. I like the fact that they are adjusted; should be a good timekeeper as well.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Which version did you get? I can't decide between the PM-03 and the PM-04. I like the fact that they are adjusted; should be a good timekeeper as well.
I got the PM-01. Wanted to get the PM-04 but changed it. Like the black dial better, simple and nice. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a fan of them, but not the hands. Would they be hard to replace? I'm tempted to order one. Would love to see some detailed reviews!

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm a fan of them, but not the hands. Would they be hard to replace? I'm tempted to order one. Would love to see some detailed reviews!

Same here. Didn't really like the hands. If the hands were like their chronographs it will have been better. Not sure if it is easy to replace. I will post up some pics when I get it! Can't wait!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just put an order in for the PM-04 but I asked if he could put the red pointer on instead of the blue(aqua) one. I'll follow up when I get the response.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Keep us updated on these watches when you receive them. I'm interested in getting one once he gets more back in stock.
What I did was use his contact form to tell him which model I wanted. He replied that when it was available in early 2014, he would contact me for payment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tried to get info on the watches on the perpetual watch company site, I emailed the company and got a very rude response about how watches take time and not to bother him. When I emailed him back asking about how I order a watch from him he spewed nasty words and racial remarks..WOW! Thinking there was a huge misunderstanding, I emailed him back a third time explaining I was just looking to buy one of his watches. He responded once again telling me to F myself and buy in my own country! This guy is a racist jerk! I read of others who had a rough time with this creep, but never imagined what a sleazeball he really is...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tried to get info on the watches on the perpetual watch company site, I emailed the company and got a very rude response about how watches take time and not to bother him. When I emailed him back asking about how I order a watch from him he spewed nasty words and racial remarks..WOW! Thinking there was a huge misunderstanding, I emailed him back a third time explaining I was just looking to buy one of his watches. He responded once again telling me to F myself and buy in my own country! This guy is a racist jerk! I read of others who had a rough time with this creep, but never imagined what a sleazeball he really is...
Mate, Before you go sandbagging him in every perpetual thread, which funnily enough seems to the most peculiar and is also a response not inline with most/all reported wus experiences, there might be a better way to dealing with it than this.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hi everybody !

Peter you seemed to have received the different replies that I sent you or you like to interpreter them in your own inventive way.

You buy or you don’t buy, I sell or I don’t, then we’d move on. I don’t recall I have ever made any racial comments before ! Though I admit I lost my cool when you said what you said.

I don’t keep any unpleasant emails. You started it, might as well go to post our email exchanges to make your case, they might win you more hearts & admirers over here.

I should also want to thank you Peter for your postings …. To scare away some individuals from our store. Too many orders to fulfill already.

By the way, want to say hi to Ivt. I can almost see you every time when I have to show myself here.

Have a good weekend !

Regards
Alex Lee

·
Registered
42 Posts
alex,
i just came off of a site (google blacklisted from perpetual watch co.) that explains better what a jerk you are. I knew that as terrible as you were to me, there had to be others. Apparently you have always been some kind of "soup ...." with your customers who dare ask a question. You just stepped it up a notch with me. Eventually, jerks like you always self-destruct. You can deny all you want, but we both know that you called me sick & nasty, vile words. I don't really care to waste any more time on someone with your mentality. Life is too short. PeterG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts