WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I recently bought a PRW - 7000X i have come to tell my personal experience after a week of usage.
  • Postives
    • The colors: the black and gold is simply gourgeous, my wife told me is the prettiest watch She has seen (of all the watches i showed her).
    • The size: its a big watch, but on the wrist it fits "smaller".
    • The Dial has just the right amount of "information".
    • It syncs way more times than my other Atomic watches.
    • It is a amazing watch

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,
I recently bought a PRW - 7000X i have come to tell my personal experience after a week of usage.
  • Postives
    • The colors: the black and gold is simply gourgeous, my wife told me is the prettiest watch She has seen (of all the watches i showed her).
    • The size: its a big watch, but on the wrist it fits "smaller".
    • The Dial has just the right amount of "information".
    • It syncs way more times than my other Atomic watches.
    • It is a amazing watch
  • Now for the negativas
    • Bezel: i was expecting it to be more "noticeable", it just looks better on the Web pictures
    • Sometimes you get lost in the Functions, but just press "mode" button 3sec and you are ok.
    • I would have wanted moon phase over the moon age.
    • It takes way too long for it to charge the batery under good luminosity, my mudman and Gulfman charge almost 10 Times Faster.
    • The composite bracelet is my biggest letdown, first, it scratches easily and second, i like to use my watches tight in the wrist but if i use it like that the clasp opens by itself and its annoying that i have to use it a litle loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts