WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a wrist shot of this piece?

Would you say it wears big or small as far as 41mm watches go? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
check out the sticky thread with unofficial Kobold gallery.. should find some shots of it there. I have a SS Phantom. I would say it wears on the larger side for a 41mm watch because of the larger crown guard and domed Crystal. Is a super comfortable watch.

The Ti is too light for my taste, but have worn one, you don't even know it is there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
From my thread a few weeks ago.

I believe it wears it's size. I love the lighter weight as a change of pace to my other daily wearers.

PM me if you have any other questions.

T

Attachments

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I've got a 7.5 wrist. This is how it wears on me. . .

The Phantom 'wears' larger than the Submariner (41.5 m?) even though both are of similar size because the lugs are longer. Check out the stubby Sub lugs in this photo v. the longer downsloped lugs on the Phantom. This is one of things that makes the Phantom so nice. . . the lugs hug the wrist and are long enough for basically any thickness of strap.

Kev.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
The height of the watch is definitely emphasized due to the ratio to the case diameter. 15.3mm thick isn't the thickest watch out there, but combined with a 41mm diameter makes it wear taller than it is.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a 7.5 wrist. This is how it wears on me. . .

The Phantom 'wears' larger than the Submariner (41.5 m?) even though both are of similar size because the lugs are longer. Check out the stubby Sub lugs in this photo v. the longer downsloped lugs on the Phantom. This is one of things that makes the Phantom so nice. . . the lugs hug the wrist and are long enough for basically any thickness of strap.

Kev.
This is what I was concerned about. The lugs look so long on the phantom. I was curious to see a wrist shot and in this shot the watch seems to hang off your wrist because of the length of the lugs.
Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
well hummm....
Not on her..

But kinda big on him...

Not to bad on me. 7 1/2" wrist..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Cool I just realized that all three of the people in the photos have seen Aliens. :-d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts