WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was flipping through a copy of "Women's Health" the other day at the book store, and there was a picture on page 113 of Phillipe Cousteau wearing what appeared to be a GMT Professional. Anyone else catch this?

Ja, ja, no comments on why I was reading that perticular magazine please.:-d

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Yes,

I have met Philippe and he has been seen sporting a Doxa GMT Professional!!! Very cool indeed...

·
14,594 Posts
That is great to hear, and that is a Fantastic Choice of a Doxa for him to be wearing...........

·
Registered
319 Posts
Was flipping through a copy of "Women's Health" the other day at the book store, and there was a picture on page 113 of Phillipe Cousteau wearing what appeared to be a GMT Professional. Anyone else catch this?

Ja, ja, no comments on why I was reading that perticular magazine please.:-d
You were doing what all men do when reading "Womens Health" - looking at the women :-!

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Hmmmm. :think:

Hard to figure how all these things work. Score one for the Doxa GMT, me thinks. Must be one heck of a watch to win out over the LSD, I love that watch.

Kev.
Philippe has been seen and filmed wearing both watches (not at the same time on opposite wrists!). The LSD is cool, especially since a portion of each watch sold goes to Philippe's non-profit organization! Philippe is a watch enthusiast and owns several watches, in addition to the Kobold LSD, Seal, and Doxa GMT, he wears a Rolex Sea Dweller and still has his fathers Doxa Sharkhunter. Philippe is good friends with Mike Kobold and they hang out when he is in town, which lead to their collaboration with the LSD. Additionally a friend gave Philippe the Doxa GMT because of the link between Doxa and his father and grandfather who both wore Doxa watches.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
LSD? Didn't we leave that stuff behind in the 70's? :-d Hey, I'm sure it's obvious.... but what watch is an LSD?? (Luminox something? Can't be a something "Sea Dweller", can it?).
:-s

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
LSD? Didn't we leave that stuff behind in the 70's? :-d Hey, I'm sure it's obvious.... but what watch is an LSD?? (Luminox something? Can't be a something "Sea Dweller", can it?).
:-s
Kobold Large Soarway Diver released in 150 pieces total, 1/2 with date, 1/2 without date window.

On the right:

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Aha! Thanks Obie, I NEVER would have guessed that one :-!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts