WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious if anyone knows the status of the Tri-color/Patriot nato strap from Phoenix. The few online retailers that sell Phoenix natos never seem to have this color in stock. Wasn't sure if it's been discontinued. Hoping to find in 20mm for a watch I'll be receiving in the fall.

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you check for NOS on eBay?
thanks for the reply, nokie! mickie500 has a couple that are included in sets with defects, but i'm not interested in the others and i'd rather have new without defects. i guess i should contact him via ebay to inquire about it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, Phoenix has discontinued the Patriot style because the Chinese manufacturers are selling copies at a price they cannot compete with. Chinese manufacturers have cheaper copies of all their styles, so I assume the Patriot just wasn't popular enough to pay a premium.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Check these guys out. They carry phoenix straps and might still have it. Its a small clothing boutique in Nyc but they als do mail order. I guess if you really want one you can order from them. I always get then from Mickey on ebay

www.grahamefowler.com

Sent from my BB Z10 using Forum Runner

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I did end up contacting mickie500 directly and he had 2 new straps left, so I snagged them. Wish I new of this retailer since I could've saved myself a few bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts