WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some awesome photographers on this forum! Has anyone ever discussed making a calendar that could be purchased (free to contributers) of some of the best wrist shots? I for one would enjoy it as reference long after the year has passed.

·
Registered
593 Posts
There is a great website called www.lulu.com.

The calendar can be put together there and once created can be released for anyone to purchase.

I wonder if there might be some copyright issues there, however.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'd buy one too, sounds really cool.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If there is real interest in this I own a printing company...

and would be happy to quote a run of calendars. If someone else could be in charge of the project I could print a small run of calendars on my digital machine very cost effectively. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
10,604 Posts
This was done for several years on the SCWF. Rather than making hardcopies, someone gathered all the photos and created a calendar in PDF format. That way members could print it themselves if they had a photo printer, or take it to a local print shop to have it done professionally. I don't see any copyright issues as long as all photographers agree to allow their pic to be used & it's clearly marked on the photos. Of course one of the conditions for downloading would be that the calendar is for personal use & is not to be sold under any circumstances.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts