WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-
I recently ordered a 20mm Solid Oyster metal bracelet to replace the stock one that comes with the Marinemaster 300m. It appears there are no aftermarket bracelets with curved solid end links that fit the curvature of the watch, so I compromised and got one with straight ends. Are there any photos of a MM300 on bracelet like that with the straight ends? I just want to see how much of a gap there is going to be between the head of the watch and the end link. Here is a photo of what I purchased.

Thanks!!:-!
Solid_Oyster.jpg

·
Banned
250 Posts
I would't recommend this. You're going to wear out the lugs over time, since it's not a perfect fit.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
you'll be fine OP, the lugs are not that far out, the spacing won't look bad. i would suggest a straight end-mill (presidential).

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
A bracelet that fits a Sumo should also fit a MM300, right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I tried that route already. The curvature of the end links for a SUMO replacement bracelet doesn't allow for the holes for the spring bar to line up. I would have to shave (grind) off part of the bottom of the end link to allow for the spring bar holes to line up on the lugs of the MM300.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
No, I tried that route already. The curvature of the end links for a SUMO replacement bracelet doesn't allow for the holes for the spring bar to line up. I would have to shave (grind) off part of the bottom of the end link to allow for the spring bar holes to line up on the lugs of the MM300.
I'm glad you informed me of that because I was just going to get a Sumo bracelet and throw it on the MM300 I just received. Sadly, I need a new MM300 bracelet too and they don't seem to be sold aftermarket.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I agree about the beads of rice, looks good! I've long been tempted to get one for my soxa 007, might have to bite the bullet and order one!

·
Registered
426 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts