WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this watch for a week, so far I love the watch. Will post a review after a couple of weeks. Meanwhile enjoy the pics, it has great lume.

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00005.jpg

·
Registered
499 Posts
Man that thing glows like a torch! Nice photos :-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Great photos. What is the model number and where did you get it. I love the Sumo type hands :-!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, model number is snzf21k1. Lume is way better than the Invicta I returned. With night adjusted vision, the lume runs over 8 hours! Beats my Tag in runtime I think.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Thanks guys, shooter you will like the watch.
I'm trying not to think about it since it may be another week or two before it arrives. It's literally on a slow boat from China, lol.
It's hard to find anything not to like about this watch. If it's built as good as it looks I may have to get one of the other variants; maybe the orange or even the blue. (although I wish the blue dial had a black bezel insert so it wouldn't be so...blue!)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Awesome photos! I was planing on getting an Orange Monster, but after seeing this, I'm thinking of getting this one instead. Anybody know how the lume on this one compares to the OM? I usually wear watches to bed and lume that lasts 8-10 hours in total darkness is a desired quality.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI j-San it lasts that long after 15 seconds of charge with a flashlight, I assume om will have better lume due to bigger lume application. I could be wrong though

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm hoping the difference isn't too big between the OM and this one. I really like the looks of this watch - especially the glass back!.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts