WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A bit TOO wide for these lugs, so the search continues.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I'm not sure how to describe what I'm looking for, but the Dimodell Chronissimo is an example. I have a watch with 20mm lugs and the strap looks too narrow on it, so I'm looking for something a bit wider, but is notched so the end fits between the lugs. The Chronissimo is my fall-back, but it has a flap behind the buckle and I'm not crazy about that.

Heres a photo in case my description left you scratching your head.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Re: Straps that fit standard 20mm lugs, but are a bit wider/shouldered

What about the Di-Modell Pilot?

If you need a diver rubber strap, the Bonetto Cinturini 284 & 295 make a 20mm that flares out at the lug.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The pilot would be a good backup to the fall back Chronissimo, but it also has that flap behind the buckle. Is there a name for this? A shouldered strap? It's hard to look for something online when you don't know what it's called!

·
Registered
994 Posts

The pilot would be a good backup to the fall back Chronissimo, but it also has that flap behind the buckle. Is there a name for this? A shouldered strap? It's hard to look for something online when you don't know what it's called!
They are called off notched or indented strap.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

image.jpg I ordered a RIOS1931 Nature in black. At 196mm, it's 4mm shorter than I'm used to seeing, but 4mm isn't much. Here's a stock photo:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Here are some photos on the new strap. I don't love it, but it's okay until I find one I like better.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

Have had the Di-Modell strap on many watches and have a deployment buckle and the flap protects the buckle and your wrist. It's easier, for me, to use the deployment vs the buckle.....

Reactions: constant change
1 - 9 of 9 Posts