WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My parents have been moving house, and we were packing boxes.

I came across this Piaget. Dad isn't a watch wearer so he never thought anything of it but always kept it safe as it was his Dads.

I would love to know more about it, I was wondering if anyone could help out with further information.

The numbers on the back are 13441 P14 125935

Appreciate any help you can provide.

p2.jpg P1.jpg

·
Registered
473 Posts
13441 is the reference number so if you search Google for "Piaget 13441" you'll find some watches with similar case style. I would say that it's from 1970's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
13441 is the reference number so if you search Google for "Piaget 13441" you'll find some watches with similar case style. I would say that it's from 1970's.
Thanks mate, from the Google seach it really didnt find much :-( a white gold and a gold watch only. Does anyone recommend a watchmaker in Sydney where I could take this too?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Probably best to contact an AD first. There seem to be quite many in Sydney: https://int.piaget.com/boutiques/asia-oceania/australia/sydney They can probably give you more advise and send the watch to a service center. It's a high-end watch and I'm not sure if normal watchmakers are able to service it or to get required parts. And the dial looks rather damaged so I guess something has to be done to it too. But it's probably not going to be cheap.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Probably best to contact an AD first. There seem to be quite many in Sydney: https://int.piaget.com/boutiques/asia-oceania/australia/sydney They can probably give you more advise and send the watch to a service center. It's a high-end watch and I'm not sure if normal watchmakers are able to service it or to get required parts. And the dial looks rather damaged so I guess something has to be done to it too. But it's probably not going to be cheap.
As it is an heirloom, then its worth investigating, but I agree, it's not going to be cheap and could well be more than the watch is worth. So if you are not going to wear it, then I'd think twice about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts