WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please share your favorite analog watch face that you are currently using on your smartwatch.

I actually use a back & white analog watch face that I found interesting, it has the basic time telling, day-date and power reserve, just like a mechanical watch.

Most of all the black theme would help saving a bit of battery because on an AMOLED display the black pixels consume very little of battery.

Premium Member
Or, you know, get a smartwatch that actually has real analog hands ;)

Reactions: lvt

Registered
Discussion Starter #4

Reactions: jeff.morton.589

Registered
Lack of talent, drive to provide similar experience...
I have none of the branded crap all originals.
100% agree.
Dude posted his real Rolex likely thought it's smart. That i can't agree with either.

Registered
Heres a watch face I made... I was going for a timex weekender kind of look. I can change the color of the second hand. I wanted it to have an all black dial face background with white graphics to maximize contrast and legibility. I was also trying to hide the screen bezel.

This second one I can't take full credit for it. It was an open source collaboration. I changed the font to digital, added red graphics and changed it to 12Hr. Before you dismiss it entirely for this thread... there is a smooth-sweep seconds complication that traverses around the chapter ring... the little square thingie.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Heres a watch face I made... I was going for a timex weekender kind of look. I can change the color of the second hand. I wanted it to have an all black dial face background with white graphics to maximize contrast and legibility.

Very efficient.

Can you add a date window?

Registered
Yep... here is a small date window. I can position it anywhere on the dial, change color or font type & size too.

IIRC this is a font styled after Porsche. I liked it because it has a futuristic look but not too weird.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts