WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide between the aquis titan and the h2o orca. The idea is to buy the most versatile watch of the 2. As I would like to wear it on the beach and with a suit.

·
Premium Member
60,750 Posts
I have looked at all my Titan pics and every one of them is with a casual shirt but I have found that expecting the piece to hide under my shirt cuff like the DJ did is a big no. I have to wear a shirt and tie to work and I'm sure that people who don't know me think I waltz round with my watch on display just so I can show it off. I can't pass comment on the Orca as I've never worn one but would guess (and it is only a guess) that this is fairly meaty too.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Get an Aquis Small Seconds. It has the same look as the Titan, but the thinner case makes it more versatile and you can wear it under the cuff of a shirt and suit.

EDIT: Ignore my comment. I just realized you were talking about the Aquis Titan and not the Divers Titan (which is considerably thicker).

·
Premium Member
60,750 Posts
Hi Thunder, I wore the Titan today so I took a pic of it on my wrist. As you can see the watch just peeps under the cuff. I understand that Oris are bringing out the standard Aquis in some dial colours in Ti and these may be a bit thinner but I have no details yet.

Titan Wrist.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts