WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow WUS members,

I'm debating getting an Oris Sixty Five on a NATO strap (the Oris strap) in 40mm. I've got small wrists (about 6.25") and have never owned a NATO strap watch before.
This is the one I'm looking at:

19054.png

I've been searching for pics of the inside of the wrist with the watch on.

Could anyone post any pics so I can see how the Oris straps looks on the inside of the wrist when worn? I'm trying to figure out how it'll look. Most if not all the pics I've found are the shots of the watch from the top of the wrist where the dial/bezel is the focus or the watch not being worn.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. This would be my second Oris. I have a Aquis Date on Rubber strap right now.
8133.png

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods: Apologies for opening a similar thread to the one started by AndrewFromTexas. I just noticed his after mine posted. It didn't contain the pics I'm looking for so I don't want to hijack his now. Please delete this thread if it is deemed too similar or a duplicate of his. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What do you mean by inside of wrist? NATO straps can be swapped out easier than say a leather or rubber strap or even bracelets since no spring bar tool is involved. I posted a few pictures of mine on the stock NATO and the crown and buckle NATO in the other thread you referenced. I have a 6.5" wrist. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I meant the shot of the strap on the wrist where you'd see the clasp on a bracelet. I'd like to see the strap and loops and how it folds over.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's a clasp, concept is similar to a regular bracelet, the extra NATO just slides in under the clasp so you don't see it at all. This is different than how you would typically wear a NATO strap though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts