1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Men's Timex Electric Dynabeat
1 Timex windup
2 Ladies Timex Electric watches

1 Swiss Army Victorinox Missing a claw but it keeps time perectly. Although, the it's all scratched up.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm sure you can get most of the scratches on the Victorinox buffed out to some degree.

Get some batteries to test out those Timex watches to see if they work or not.

·
11,865 Posts
Nice haul, Timex are great if they work, but not really worth fixing if they don't....believe it or not, I had a fake Swiss army that looked similar to yours, (not the same though) mine had a Japanese movt in it. I think he means the end link for the bracelet...looks like it's missing. Just put it on a strap. Watches like these are great to learn on...how to polish cases and polish/replace crystals etc. Have fun with them!!

G

·
2 Men's Timex Electric Dynabeat
1 Timex windup
2 Ladies Timex Electric watches

1 Swiss Army Victorinox Missing a claw but it keeps time perectly. Although, the it's all scratched up.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Man, you're so lucky! I'd love a Timex Electric watch, it's a pity I haven't found any good flea markets near me.

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Looks like the SA is missing an endlink. Might try a straight endlink bracelet if not an OEM replacement.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on the SA : Picked up a bunch of Timex watches and one Victorinox at the flea market today

My neice saw the SA and fell in love with it. She's only 11 so how could i say no.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts