WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the AD today as the called me to say the BB41 had arrived!!!

Sooo beautiful and I believe quite functional, as the clean case (no rotating bezel) gives it a dressy look, but the submariner type dial brings the diver/sports look to it. The snowflake arrows are beautiful, easy to read.

Here some pics of the new baby:

It wears really confortable at 41mm!

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmmm....you're right... it came like this for the AD. Not sure if on purpose...guess I'll change it once i try the Nato strap!

·
Premium Member
71,355 Posts
Mmmm....you're right... it came like this for the AD. Not sure if on purpose...guess I'll change it once i try the Nato strap!
See how you get on with it. I've got a mix and it doesn't bother me. The bracelet on the Orient M Force Beast seemed "wrong", however, and ended up getting changed round.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess it's on purpose. See last picture. You can read the brand name whilst wearing it. If you switch the sides then he name will be upside down...

i guess it will be just getting used to it

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Like it!

Reactions: Luisli

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: Luisli

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks great, haven't seen the 41 on leather yet. Congrats on your purchase. You will love it ;-)

Looks great, but is the strap backwards? I've never seen the tail coming towards the wearer like that...usually the tail faces away...
That's how leather with the deployment buckle usually work. My Hamilton is the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts