WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new to Watchuseek and I am here in attempts to find the right watch for me. I couldn't find a better section to post this, so I apologize if this is incorrect. Anyways, the guidelines for this watch, which would also be the first nice watch I would be owning are:1) price range would be from $500 to $1100. 2) must be thin, preferably under 12mm. 3)water resistant. 4) metal bracelet as opposed to rubber or leather strap. 5) Preferably a more common brand (such as tissot, oris...). My wrists are pretty small, (6in.), so preferably the watch be under 39mm. I hope these guidelines aren't too ridiculous.o|o|o|o|isus

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You might want to check out what Stowa has to offer. The Seiko SARB line is a good choice at the lower end of your budget (my favorite is the SARB 065). The Hamilton Jazzmaster offerings would also be a good place to look.

·
Premium Member
61,645 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to be so general in my advice but look at the offerings of Tissot, Hamilton, Seiko and Christopher Ward as they all offer a good bang for buck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts