WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new and first post.

Watch bug bit me when my sister gave me a Swatch for my 15th birthday. Now i have in my collection are Rolex sub, Cartier santos 100 XL w/ ss bracelet & cartier roadster chronograph XL.
I had been thinking about purchasing a Rolex deepsea until my attention was diverted when i saw an older gentleman wearing a Panerai at a basketball game. We spoke about his PAM 000 and my Santos while waiting to buy beer. I am very excited to say that after 2 months of extensive research and telling my wife that i was having an affair w/ PAM, i will be picking up my PAM312 from a local AD. My choice was b/w 312 & 359 but the cleaner dial and brushed case of 312 did it for me and not to mention none of my watches have numbers on the dials so the 359 just didnt appeal to me as much as 312.
I will post pics as soon as i get it. Oh and BTW, strap obsession has already begun. Have 3 incoming.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congrats!!! Don't forget to post pics (or it never happened :p)

·
Registered
515 Posts
welcome to the club and post some pictures. Yesterday i got myself a 3rd PAMs for this year, a PAM000. will post pictures when i am free this weekend. cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
very good choise the 1950's case and dial is really great.

Congrats and tomorrow it will start with this:

and so on...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
great Choice.. congrats.
i'd also pick the 312 (or 351 ) over the busy 359 Dial.

looking forward to see some pics.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great choice! I'm still in love with my 312 :) Might check out 210, 292 or if I'm lucky 232 this weekend.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Can't go wrong with that beauty... lets see some pics now Ok?

:-!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally, here are some pics!!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats! The 312 was my first PAM, which I got about a month ago, and I'm still admiring its beauty every single time I wear it. I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My wife thinks i am obsessed with the watch and can't blame her because i cant stop fooling with it. VERY satisfied with my PAM312 and it is the favorite from my collection!!
BTW, i grin every time i look at it....

·
Registered
292 Posts
A fantastic watch indeed. I really dont think you can do much better than the 312. Although, I am a bit bias ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats on the watch! If I didn't change time zones frequently, I would have opted for the 312... but the GMT was calling my name!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts