WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/girls
as you would have all known by now I recently brought a G-5600RB (one day ago). I really love this watch and since I paid a reasonable price for it I'm not to worry about wearing it. This morning when I woke up it was low light and notice the nice purple tint on the numbers and display. Then it hit me BANG!!! Not to sure how many people here own a G-5600, but the battery display looks like some sort of Bugs that is divided into six parts. Well one of the bigger piece on the bottom doesn’t look as purple as the other ones, but then at certain angles it all looks the same. Is this fault or a command problem with the G-5600RB? Another thing I notices is that the battery drops very quickly for some reason. Not completely drain (dead) but it drops from full charge to four bars for some reason. When I check the owner manual Casio state that even on four bar the watch still faction as normal. I only bring this up because I also have a G-5600-1JF and it has not even dropped a level yet and I have own this watch for half a year now. I don't even wear this watch every day. Any-one with information about this watch would be great as I still have a ten day window to return this watch for a refund minus the flight charge.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Not to sure how many people here own a G-5600, but the battery display looks like some sort of Bugs that is divided into six parts. Well one of the bigger piece on the bottom doesn’t look as purple as the other ones, but then at certain angles it all looks the same. Is this fault or a command problem with the G-5600RB?
I've just taken a look at my two G-5600s under a lens, and the segments can look darker or lighter depending on how the light catches the watch. No fault there, I think.

Another thing I notices is that the battery drops very quickly for some reason. Not completely drain (dead) but it drops from full charge to four bars for some reason.
As has been noted before, a 'full' reading doesn't necessarily mean full. In this case, it only means 75% +. That means it is quite likely to move between three and four bars until it is 90-100%. That can take a while (especially if, like me, you have a tendency to scroll through or test out the functions on a new watch), so I wouldn't think there was anything amiss.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tribe125
I guess I'm just being pick here, I have pay more on a watch and even that it not 100% perfect. I guess if that the only thing not 100% with it, I can live with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts