WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of both up coming versions of the GW-6900 are on watch-tanaka.com. The GW-6900BC is my next G. Hope this hasn't already been posted.

Ben

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Oh my...can't wait for these...:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Here's their pic of the GW-6900-1JF:

Pricing seems to be 14,700 yen for this version and 17,640 yen for the GW-6900BC-1JF above.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting this one Ben. Certainly a good candidate for bezel-stealthing jobbie. I knew I shouldn't have bought the 6900MS, now I'm glad I didn't.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Most interesting, I don't have a 6900 yet and this should be a really nice first addition! Isn't the price a great deal lower than first quoted or do I remember wrong? :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Most interesting, I don't have a 6900 yet and this should be a really nice first addition! Isn't the price a great deal lower than first quoted or do I remember wrong? :)
i agree, these prices really dont seem to be too out of line. that 6900bc looks like a must have for me, thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
functional, classic, rugged, powerful. fantastic!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I only just bought a "standard" 6900 and I'm absolutely thrilled with it, so, yes, this will be my next G-Shock too.
I just hope thatthe dimensions are the same-meaning I can use the strap adapters, which I find very comfortable

Alex

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I only just bought a "standard" 6900 and I'm absolutely thrilled with it, so, yes, this will be my next G-Shock too.
I just hope thatthe dimensions are the same-meaning I can use the strap adapters, which I find very comfortable

Alex

The length and width are the same for both watches. The only difference is that the GW-6900 is thicker.

You should be able to use your strap adapters.;-)

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sharp looking one there, but I've seen posts saying it is over $200?? That can't be, for a 6900??? Is it?
The resin version would retail for USD130.So,the composite version would retail for more...

This is not the standard DW-6900, more like an updated DW-6900 with Multi-band 6 atomic reception & solar power.

Cheers,
MountainMike

1 - 20 of 45 Posts