WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took some pics over the weekend and wanted to share these since you don't see this one too often. I still think it is one of Ball's most interesting designs, especially the way the dual bezels work. And I absolutely adore the blue hands and white guilloche dial. It's been discontinued for awhile, but the specs are still here on the ballusa website.

Hope you enjoy the pics:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice pics! Love the hands.

The other plus for me would be having Delhi as a city on the bezel....India has a unique timezone that makes most GMTs struggle.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Great shots. Please add these to the discontinued models thread in the photo album. Could you please get a side on shot so we can see the stepping from the case to the levels of the bezel and then to the crystal. I really miss the texturing of the older Ball dials.

Also a few wrist shots would be nice to get a better feel for how it wears, please.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great shots. Please add these to the discontinued models thread in the photo album. Could you please get a side on shot so we can see the stepping from the case to the levels of the bezel and then to the crystal. I really miss the texturing of the older Ball dials.

Also a few wrist shots would be nice to get a better feel for how it wears, please.
Done. Here are the extra pics:

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts