WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there Seikoholics! Sharing pictures of the SKZ327K1 diver watch with SKZ323K1 bezel.

Enjoy! ;-)

yes it has drilled lugs |>

domed crystal!

can you guys think of a proper nickname to this watch? :think:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Outstanding combination. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone started to tinker with this watch. The SS bezel looks great on the black dial.

edited to add: so who has the 323 with the 327 bezel? I'll bet that looks great too.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
can you guys think of a proper nickname to this watch? :think:
That's slick.

Some people have taken to calling it the 'Stargate', which not being a fan of that franchise I'm not too big on. I'd probably call it the Aztec or something... =)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Looks fantastic!! I remember the thread when these first came out talking about the same mod, seeing in for real makes it look GREAT!! Congrats!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks really good with that bezel.

I see the nick Stargate being used across the forums. Locally here in Malaysia, Stargate is now officially used in local forums and blogs. Say the word Stargate and Seiko fans will know what you're talking about. Say Spork(SRP043) and some are still clueless.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Great photos. These seam like they are very hard to get. Where did you get yours from.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Great photos. These seam like they are very hard to get. Where did you get yours from.
I think about everyone here in the states are getting them from watches88 in Singapore. I know that's where i got mine and at least 5 other members got their's there too! The shipping is via Fed-Ex and extremely FAST!! 3 days from the time I ordered until it was on my wrist!!

watches88 carry several models of this one, white dial, black dial/white hands, black dial/red minute hand, all PVD model, and a rose gold looking one too!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Excellent mod!

I saw somewhere .. :think: .. can't recalled .. :roll: .. even put in Marine Master handsets and it look really stunning .. :-!:-!

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
@ Pupuek and ditoy_eagle:

Very interesting! I like it. :-!

Ditoy, do you have more pics of the all black Stargate?

Michael

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Hi there Seikoholics! Sharing pictures of the SKZ327K1 diver watch with SKZ323K1 bezel.

Enjoy! ;-)

Very nice. On the bracelet with the monochrome palette, it has an almost formal look to it - certainly not overly sporty, it looks all business.

Call it the "Vault". It looks very strong, and at 200m, quite inpenetrable.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts