WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone happens to have both a DW-5600EG (gold LCD) and DW-5030C (Resist Black) could you please post a photo in natural light of the two watches side by side? I am trying to get an impression of how close or how off the bezel color lettering is between these two models. I used to have a DW-5600EG but not anymore.

I found only one photo of the two watches together in the same shot, and one of the watches is hidden by some shadow and they are far apart. I would like to see how they are right next to each other.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's like Purolator heard me.

"Natural light" is in scarce supply today, I hope this will suffice until the sun comes back.

If I had to guess, I would say they use the exact same bezel.
thanks for the photo. that is great news. that means the gw-t5030, dw-5030c both with discontinued resin, share a common bezel with an easily obtained model. If you could take one with a flash it would also help. I hope not too much to ask

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, thanks so much for these shots. PacParts and American Perfit don't have the DW-5600EG bezels listed. I emailed PacParts and asked if they can add them, but in the meantime I just bought a DW-5600EG off ebay, just for the bezel, ha ha... I don't know what I will do with the rest of the watch. Maybe make some kind of mod.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
If I remember correctly, the 5600eg bezel has been discontinued along with the watch. But if pacparts adds them let me know :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I remember correctly, the 5600eg bezel has been discontinued along with the watch. But if pacparts adds them let me know :)
I was able to order and buy a brand new band for my dw-6600b (special band with printing on it) and that watch was from 1994... I picked it up a couple weeks ago. So anything is possible. I didn't realize the 5600eg was officially discontinued. They are still pretty available on ebay and other places so I thought maybe they are still being made

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Cool, thanks so much for these shots. PacParts and American Perfit don't have the DW-5600EG bezels listed. I emailed PacParts and asked if they can add them, but in the meantime I just bought a DW-5600EG off ebay, just for the bezel, ha ha... I don't know what I will do with the rest of the watch. Maybe make some kind of mod.
No problem. It's good to know there are options. Even if the EG is discontinued it will still be easier to source than the 5030.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,142 Posts
The DW 5600EG-9 shows on the Casio-intl website. I figured if it was on their website it was still being made, is that not the case?
I have one already so not concerned about discontinued but just curious.

Good day,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts