WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im asking for pictures of a watch combo again. Im going to order a orange monster soon and seen a members om on a blue isofrane 22mm squeezed on and it looked great. So i was wondering if anyone has a om and a mm300 waffle rubber strap combo they could post pictures of?
Thanks Jim

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Not orange, but here's my old black Monster on a MM300 waffle:

Should likely look better contrasted with the orange dial, I think.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That looks great and your right the orange would give it better contrast. I bet it looks great on?
Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not a mm300 but why limit yourself when there are so many options and the drilled lug holes and fat spring bars make swapping straps a breeze :-!

I love the versatility of this watch, I also have a mesh shark bracelet on the way b-)

·
Banned
10,224 Posts

Mate, that is killer. I have never found a strap for the Monster which would tempt me off the bracelet. This is it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Would look great on the OM.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Mate, that is killer. I have never found a strap for the Monster which would tempt me off the bracelet. This is it.
You should put your MM's strap on your Monster and give it a spin; it's a real cool look. :-!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
the stiffness offsets the weight perfectly. especially once you boil it to the shape of your wrist. just disappears.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my pic from another thread:

Thanks for picture. I have the strap on my spork but i think with the contrast of orange dial yours looks better. Im going to order my OM this week. I hope Marc at Island watch has them in stock.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Can anyone comment on the comfort of the MM300 rubber compared to the Z20 wave strap? I find the waves start to irritate me by causing pressure points after a few hours. I'm assuming the MM300 won't because a Z22 straight vent feels fine.
Thanks!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok im asking for pictures of a watch combo again. Im going to order a orange monster soon and seen a members om on a blue isofrane 22mm squeezed on and it looked great. So i was wondering if anyone has a om and a mm300 waffle rubber strap combo they could post pictures of?
Thanks Jim
Well i dont have to wonder anymore, i just got my orange monster today and installed the mm300 waffle strap and just love this combo. Thanks for all who posted pics.
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts