WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Finally got my digi camera working and took pics of my first G. The pics aren't the best but if anyone want to see more from different angles or more close up or whatever just ask. I have been asking question after question about this watch annoying some(Skyhook & Sjors) to name a couple but now I can post the pics.Like I said before these pics are blurred and not very good and kind of makes the watch look wierd and dirty so bear with me until I get better but more pics are available.Also I lost my papers and Bape bag in recent move I think I still have them but can't find right now thats why no pics. Any input of the watch would be great. AUTHENTIC?(it better be) Hope you enjoy. Thanks.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi DoughEFresh,

Great pictures. Just a side note. Since there are a lot of fake sellers, maybe it's best to block your serial number and tag the pictures with your name. I actual hate doing that to my pictures, but before you know it someone steals your pictures to sell his or her fake.
I love the EL. A Ape head is actually looking at me behind my office computer;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's great to hear. I thought it was real but to hear everyone else agree that makes it so much better. I am going to post my other watches soon but I have to ask is it ok if I post non Gs on this forum? I am just starting to collect so I only have this one but I will get more fast. I dont want to post pics that will waste space so any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
That's great to hear. I thought it was real but to hear everyone else agree that makes it so much better. I am going to post my other watches soon but I have to ask is it ok if I post non Gs on this forum? I am just starting to collect so I only have this one but I will get more fast. I dont want to post pics that will waste space so any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks
Hi DougieFresh,

I guess it is ok to post other non Gs on this forum as long as it is indicated with the 'OT' icon. OT meaning off topic/non related.

Hope this helps.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay. Thanks. With my other watches I dont really know wear I would stick them anyway so thats the reason for me asking. I just want to find my next 2 G's. It will be nice to have some new flavor to my little watch family. Thanks Sky

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Okay. Thanks. With my other watches I dont really know wear I would stick them anyway so thats the reason for me asking. I just want to find my next 2 G's. It will be nice to have some new flavor to my little watch family. Thanks Sky
You're welcome|>

By the way what Gs are you looking at next?

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You're welcome|>

By the way what Gs are you looking at next?

cheers~
SKy
To be honest since I have been on this forum I have seen so many that I dont know what to get. I have seen so many I like. One thing I do know is I love how Frogman Gs look. The face is so big and they just look great. But as of right now I love DW-6900s and thats my starting point. What is like the 6900 but different? I think my next watch will either be the Stussy G 6900 or a Frogman. If you have any thoughts about my next move I would love to hear them. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts